Saturday, August 2, 2008

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings

Today we were invited to two weddings, both of which we are sadly unable to be at.  One of them is my stepsister Keri, who is marrying fiance Josh before he is deployed to Iraq this fall.   The other is my sister in law Kerry's sister Amanda, who is marrying Jake. 

Also, we received a phone call this morning from my cousin Staci who was recently engaged to Dave, asking if Elizabeth could be the flower girl in her wedding January 3rd, 2009!  Erin, Emily, and Erica started whooping and hollering and hugging Elizabeth...and poor Elizabeth really has no idea what this means, so she ran and hid.  But I think once she knows what is going on (and sees her dress) - she'll be thrilled to death.  (and maybe at my stepbrother Brandon's wedding next month to Shana, she will see what a flower girl is?)

Coincidentally - a wedding was held in our house this week.  Again, my goofy girls along with our neighbor girl Kaylee, had a grand idea and asked me to get out the video camera.  So...in honor of all these weddings, today and upcoming, I present this wedding video:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such fun they have. At least the weddings were before the babies. I was laughing my head off.

Shea said...

Those are a lot of inter species couples!LOL!

Cheryl said...

ROFL - it looked like a shot-gun wedding; the baby penguin was born before the music stopped! :-)